Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Zoya Adina, color spoons, and NOTD

I got my Zoya order the other day. I am finally getting a chance to post it due to leaving work early because of this:

Woo hoo.

Intimate collection color spoons:

Marley, Dove, Caitlin, Danni, Jules, and Gemma. My favorites are Dove, Danni, and Gemma.

The individual color spoons I got:

Joy, Tangy, Zara, Gilda, Tangy (whoops, that was an accident), and Penny.
I'm planning on buying full bottles of Tangy, Gilda, and possibly Zara.

And the star of the show, Adina:

(Yes, that is Nfu Oh 65 still on my nails! Mmmm, holo.)







I love it.

And to finish off this image heavy entry, here's what I'm wearing today:

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Rockstar Pink over Essie Blanc. Excuse the chips. :( I am not a fan of this Essie formula.

No comments:

Post a Comment