Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-Le

Current manicure: China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-Le (Peri-wink-le? Peri-WINK-le?). I own more brands than China Glaze and Sally Hansen, I promise! :P

Anyway, I picked up this polish yesterday and I absolutely love it. I'm a huge glitter/shimmer person and haven't worn a "plain" polish in probably years (at least, not without putting glitter over it) but I was really in the mood for a simple creme. I really like this color; it's a nice purple/gray/blue and took 2 coats for opacity.


One of these days I'll actually have my camera with me during the daytime so I can take decent pictures in the sun.

In other news, I ended up giving my bottle of Sally Hansen Ivy League to my sister, who said that she actually lost a bottle of that color in the house fire we had in October. Neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment